|Qualification type:||BTEC Diploma||Location:|
|Leaflet Number:||16112||Course Code:||CR2785-999|
You will study the following units:
- Practical skills covering all aspects of moving image creation - pre-production, production, post-production
- Technical skills in a variety of moving image equipment - camera and sound operation, video editing, post-production
- Creative skills in a variety of media formats - music video, factual production, advertising production
- An introduction to media research and working practices
- Theoretical skills in reading and decoding media texts
On successful completion of the course you will be awarded the BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Creative Media Production (Television and Film). You will also have the opportunity to complete Functional Skills that will help develop important skills - like communication, team working, presentation, and problem solving.
After completing the BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Media Production (Television and Film), the next step is the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Media Production (Television and Film). Advice on opportunities for further study will be provided during your course.