|Leaflet Number:||16115||Course Code:||PA0038|
|Academic year:||16/17||Course status:||Running|
The Apprenticeship covers the following:
- All aspects of health and safety, maintaining positive relationships and good housekeeping
- Giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Contributing to a secure workplace
- Selecting and issuing vehicle parts
- Receiving and storing parts
- Understanding how the above procedures operate
Other skills that may be studied are:
- Processing customer orders
- Returning goods into store
- Delivering parts to customers
- Processing payment from customers
- Using information technology
- Helping customers to choose products
- Providing advice and support to customers
- Maximising product sales
At the end of the programme apprentices will have achieved:
- Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) Level 2 VRQ Diploma in Vehicle Parts Competence
- IMI Level 2 VCQ Diploma in Vehicle Parts Principles
- Functional skills in Maths, English and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
On completion of the Vehicle Parts Operations Apprenticeship at level 2 apprentices can go on to complete the Vehicle Parts Operations Advanced Apprenticeship.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date.
The Manchester College considers changes to courses very carefully and The Manchester College hopes to keep any changes to a minimum. Unfortunately changes may be necessary due to legitimate staffing, financial, regularity and academic reasons. Where changes are made to material information contained on this website or a decision is taken to suspend a course between the offer of admission and enrolment, we will inform applicants at the earliest possible opportunity and we will outline the various options available to the applicant. If a change to a course is required, The Manchester College will take all reasonable steps to minimise disruption to students and will keep students appropriately informed.
Any offer of a place on a course at The Manchester College is made on the basis of the The Manchester College’s terms and conditions applicable at the time you accept your offer, and those terms and conditions are located at http://www.themanchestercollege.ac.uk/sites/default/files/learner-agreement/learning-agreement.pdf . It is important that you have the opportunity to read and understand these terms before accepting your offer. If you are unclear about any of the terms or conditions, you should ask Guidance and Welfare at The Manchester College for clarification before you confirm your acceptance. By accepting a place at The Manchester College you are agreeing to abide by the rules and regulations of the The Manchester College as set out in the terms and conditions.No liability to parents, sponsors or other third parties
The Manchester College’s dealings and contracts with students and prospective students do not create a contract or other legally binding relationship between The Manchester College and anyone else, for example parents, guardians or sponsors.